Thursday, February 26, 2015

Random Things I'd Like To See

All of the cold and nasty weather has had me pinned inside my house for way more time than I'd like. At times, I feel a little stir crazy and eerily in sync with Jack Nicholson's character from The Shining. Just the other day, I got the sudden urge to start bouncing a tennis ball off the living room wall. But figuring it would eventually result in Tina bouncing a mixing bowl off my head, I let the urge quietly pass.

So, as I gaze out the window and into a blinding sea of white snow, my mind ponders things that I would really like to see. For instance, I would like to see just one weatherman come out and say, "Do I look like one of Dionne Warwick's psychic friends? I have no freggin' idea how much snow we'll get!"

I would like to see one of those Walmart scooter-riders say, "You know what? I'm fat and I'm just too lazy to walk around like the other Wal-Martians."

I would like to see the asshole who invented computer pop-up ads to get a nocturnal case of explosive diarrhea.

I would like see animal abusers hung by their nuts and beat like pinatas.

Since he practically looks like one, I would like to see an official Al Sharpton Pez dispenser.

I would like to see a Smart car that doesn't look so dumb.

I would like to see the United States stop giving money to countries that hate us.

I would like to see at least one guest on the Maury Povich Show with an IQ in the double-digits.

I would like to see Mike Tyson fill in as an auctioneer. I hear thicks. We've got a thicks. Do I hear a theven?

I would like to see celebrities stop hijacking award shows with their political statements. I think I'm now down to three or four actors who haven't pissed me off yet.

I would like to see all of those stupid reality shows get cancelled. How many more Survivors can they possibly make?

I would like to see Maryland's speed cameras spontaneously and simultaneously combust. Throw the red light cameras into the fire and queue up Disco Inferno by The Trammps.

I would like to see Kayne West say.......Ummm, actually I'd like to see Kayne shut the f*ck up!

I would like to see a Chic-fil-A in my neighborhood. I could eat that stuff everyday...

I would like to see Scarlett Johansson have a wardrobe malfunction.

I would like to see one of those work-from-home telemarketers accidentally dial a high-priced 900 number.

I would like to see "The Wave" abolished at all stadiums. It's a Detroit thing. Can't we at least leave it there? On a similar note, why do fans who hate the Red Sox, automatically join in on that stupid Bah-Bah-BAH part in Sweet Caroline. It's the silliest thing since the Electric Slide.

I would like to see the Tinman from the Wizard of Oz in an airport screening line. The sight of him arguing with a TSA agent would be priceless.

And lastly, I would like to see Al Gore walk through downtown Boston immediately after a snowstorm and shout, "Hey, has anyone seen my polar bear!?"

I really can't wait for spring........

kw

No comments:

Post a Comment