Thursday, May 5, 2011

Call Me Insensitive

 Let me ask you all a question....Is there anyone out there who is not happy that Osama Bin Laden is dead? I don't know about you, but I'm pretty damned ecstatic!

So, why does President Obama want America to downplay this like it's no big deal? We've been hunting for Bin Laden for almost ten years. And when we finally get him, we can't celebrate? Come on, Barry, do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight! 

Hey, I can remember Arab folks around the world dancing in the streets as the Twin Towers fell on September 11. They were proudly holding up signs of their main man, Osama Bin Laden. Sorry, I can't forget these kinds of things. They were making these stupid farm animal noises as they handed out candy to the little suicide bombers of the future. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were gloating. So, I'm sure you can understand America's urge to gloat after learning that Bin Laden, their hero, had half his head blown off by a Navy SEAL. (Are those SEAL's bad-ass or what?)

And, of course, there's the issue of whether or not to release the death photos of Bin Laden. Obama says that there's no need to "spike the football". I disagree. I say spike the damned football, Mr. President. Spike it and do the Icky Shuffle in the freggin' end zone! Better yet, let's splatter that grisly death image of Bin Laden across the electronic billboards in Times Square. Sure, it might send a message of "insensitivity". But it will also send a message that says, "If you f*ck with the USA, this could be you!"

You would think that the liberals would be happy. After all, in keeping with Islamic tradition, we did give Bin Laden a proper burial at sea. That's a hell of a lot more respect than he gave us on 9/11. Personally, I say the hell with Islamic tradition. I would have liked to have seen Bin Laden cut into small pieces and dumped into a New York City port-a-potty. Now, that would be a proper burial! But, I don't know, maybe I'm just an insensitive guy......

KW

No comments:

Post a Comment