Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Hottest Woman Ever?

I was recently looking through the latest issue of Men's Health magazine. Nah, I wasn't interested in the latest breakthrough in fat-burning foods or the most efficient bicep workout. I was actually curious to see who they ranked as the 100 Hottest Women of All-Time.

Let me cut right to the chase. Here is who made the top ten (for the full list, see attached link at bottom):

10. Angelina Jolie
9. Jane Fonda
8. Pamela Anderson
7. Bettie Paige
6. Ursula Andress
5. Madonna
4. Britney Spears
3. Marilyn Monroe
2. Raquel Welch
1. Jennifer Aniston

Ok, first off, let me preface this by saying that I recently watched "Horrible Bosses" starring Jennifer Aniston. I imagine guys were lining up to become dental assistants after seeing this one! So, it's hard to argue that Jennifer Aniston is not hot. She absolutely is. But the hottest woman of all time? I don't know about this one.

If I had compiled the list, Raquel Welch would have been hands-down the number one choice. I can remember sitting through One Million B.C. many times as a kid, and I still couldn't tell you what the movie was about. Why? Because Raquel, running around in the skimpy lion-cloth, had my undivided attention.

And I couldn't believe that Sophia Loren didn't crack the top ten. I remember seeing her in Grumpier Old Men several years ago. I'm guessing she was in her mid 70's and she still looked hot! I can only imagine the impact she had on adolescent boys back in her prime.

What about Anna Kournokova? She's why I became interested in tennis years ago! She came in at a surprising 29 spot. Number 29 for the hottest female athlete of all time? It didn't matter that Anna never won a singles title at a Grand Slam event. When she skirted across the court in those revealing outfits, the score was irrelevant.

Perhaps even more surprising was Ann Margret coming in at number 28. Another woman who held up well to the test of time. Even her cartoon likeness (Ann Marg-rock) on The Flintstones was hot! No doubt, this woman should be in the top ten.

I don't understand Madonna coming in at number five. Sure, she was provocative and sexual, but the fifth hottest woman of all time? No way. She wouldn't have even made my top fifty.

And Jane Fonda in the top 10? I see no beauty at all in this treasonous bitch. Perhaps if we were talking about the top 100 traitors of all time, one could make a valid argument for her spot in the top ten. And how does Fonda finish one spot higher than Angelina Jolie?

And where is Scarlett Johansson in all of this? She came in at number 12. I personally think that she's the hottest modern day actress and is deserving of a higher spot than 12.

I'm also surprised that Farrah Fawcett (#31) didn't finish much higher. Let's face it, she was the main reason the guys tuned into Charlie's Angels years ago. She was the premiere pin-up girl of the 70s.

Ok, so with all of this being said, Jennifer Aniston is well deserving of a spot in the top ten. Personally, I think she looks better now than she did on "Friends" years ago. Considering she's 40-something now and still one of the hottest actresses out there says a lot. I love her movies. She's funny, witty and has that "girl next door" presence that I admire. I'm just not sure that I would rank her the hottest woman ever. But for what it's worth, I think Jennifer is hotter than Angelina. Sorry, Brad....

kw

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/hottest-women-all-time

No comments:

Post a Comment