Monday, September 26, 2011

Thank You


When I first found out that my friends Kathy and Diane nominated me for CBS's first ever Baltimore's Most Valuable Blogger contest, I have to admit, I was a bit excited. I figured it would be interesting to see how far it would go. When I was picked as one of the finalists in the "Everything Else" category, I was actually a bit surprised. Although I believe that I have some interesting stories, I am still a novice at the whole writer/blogger thing.

Then, when I discovered that there approximately thirty other bloggers in my category, I figured my chances of winning were pretty slim. I checked out some my competitor's blogs and they were all worthy of winning the contest. Actually, I got some really good ideas from viewing the other blogs.

When the final vote count came in, I was shocked to see Ken's Mouthpiece as the 2011 People's Choice for Baltimore's MVB. It really is a humbling feeling to know that so many people took the time to throw a vote my way.

I would like to sincerely thank everyone who voted. And a special thanks to everyone who went to the extra mile to "campaign" for me. I am truly appreciative of your support.

I hope to keep pouring my thoughts into my mouthpiece for a long, long time. So, stay tuned to more political commentary, rants, comical mishaps and "everything else"! I am always interested in hearing your thoughts. Please feel free to drop me a comment when you feel the urge.

Thanks so much.......

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment