Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Levi Lovefest

As I drink my morning coffee, I glance at the TV. I notice that CBS is interviewing nineteen year old dimwit Levi Johnston AGAIN! How many times are they going to have this idiot on? And they consider themselves a serious news organization? What a joke!

In case you don’t know, Levi Johnston is the former boyfriend of Bristol Palin (Sarah Palin’s daughter). Johnston is also the father of Bristol’s baby. So, it’s not surprising at all that desperate liberal news sources would be using Johnston to make the Palins look bad.

Last year, the liberals ironically looked down their noses Bristol and Levi for having an out of wedlock baby. When inner city welfare recipients are dropping new "out of wedlock" babies every year, they say nothing. But in true liberal tradition, they absolutely refuse to let facts get in the way of a good argument.

I almost feel sorry for Johnston. He’s about as sharp as a watermelon. When he’s baited with questions by the news people, he usually mumbles an incoherent response. Of course, the ulterior motive by the media is always to make Sarah Palin look bad.

During the 2008 Presidential campaign, I could almost understand the smear tactics used by networks like CBS. I don’t agree with it, but in some twisted way, I understand it. After all, rolling in the gutter and hitting below the belt are things that come natural for liberals. So, if they can take advantage of the unsuspecting knucklehead boyfriend of a prominent Republican’s daughter, I expect them to do it. They’re relentless in these situations.

This morning on CBS, Johnston was talking about his upcoming photo shoot for Playgirl magazine (No, I’m not making this stuff up!). I guess this gives Johnston more credibility? I don’t know how anyone can take either of them seriously.

KW

No comments:

Post a Comment