Friday, July 3, 2009

Global Warming

Thursday, February 5, 2009

On a nice spring day, I enjoy a nice long walk. It clears my head and helps me concentrate on all the things that really piss me off. Well, today I had the luxury of a long walk that literally took my breath away. It was so freggin' cold I thought my face was going to break. I swear, at one point I thought my eye balls were starting to ice up! But I couldn't reach up to confirm it because my arms were like two numb icicles!

With every step came more and more pain. My legs kept moving but from the waist up I was going downhill fast. Surprisingly, even as cold as it was, each breath felt like fire was going into my lungs. My mind was drifting in and out and I wasn't sure if I would pull through this. But miraculously, at some point, I gathered up enough strength to scream, "AL GORE IS AN ASSHOLE!!!"

In the distance, I thought I heard people cheering but I could have been hallucinating........

It's tough to make a strong argument for global warming when the majority of the country is freezing it's collective ass off! Kentucky has been transformed from the bluegrass state to the world's largest ice rink. I'd like to see Al Gore and his tree hugging buddies explain things to the people down there.

I don't get it. You can take any point in time and make an argument to support any weather or climate issue that you want. For instance, this weekend is supposed to be in the 50's. So therefore, Al gore might argue, "At this alarming rate, the entire earth will catch fire by the end of next week. Be sure to purchase your hybrid vehicle while there's still time!" How can anyone take these morons seriously??

Is there climate change? Of course there is. The earth has been changing for a million years and there ain't a damned thing we can do about it. Uncle Al can put out a documentary showing the polar bears crying over the melting ice caps. The loony Hollywood left can give him an Oscar for it and the Norwegians can award him with the Nobel Peace Prize. But I ain't buying any of this bullshit. Al Gore can kiss my frigid ass!

KW




No comments:

Post a Comment