Friday, July 3, 2009

Honk If I'm Paying Your Mortgage

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It was the banks fault! The mortgage company should have never OK’d the loan! My realtor made me do it! It was Bush’s fault!

Let’s cut through the bullshit. How about you step up and take some responsibility for your own actions? No one held a gun up to your head and made you buy that expensive house, car, boat, etc. You knew you couldn’t afford it, but you signed the papers anyway. Who did you think was going to make the payments? I put some of the blame on the banks, but come on! A person making $50,000 a year should know he or she can’t afford a $800,000 house! If you’re mentally retarded, I apologize. In this case, I would blame the bank.

So, since the government is in the business of rewarding bad behavior, they’re going to bail out those that defaulted on their loans. Ultimately, it’s the responsible tax payer that gets to foot the bill. I’ve covered a lot of this before, so I won’t elaborate on it.

But for those of you that are using my tax money to pay your tab, I’ve got some suggestions for you…..

How about you come over this summer and help me out with my yard work? You can cut the grass while I run the Weed Eater. After all, I’m a team player. Or how about you clean my pool? And to show that I’m a good sport, I’ll let you buy me a beer when you finish. Bring your wife and she can throw in a couple loads of laundry for me. If you want to make it a family day, bring the kids. I’m sure I can find something for them to do too!

For those that file for bankruptcy and make me foot your full bill, I’ve got some bigger chores for you. My house needs a new roof, so bring some old clothes and a new attitude. Oh, and bring a ladder too. And don’t make any plans for the weekend; you’re going to be busy. And when the pizza guy brings our lunch, make sure you have enough money to pay him. And you’d better leave him a nice tip!

Hey, don’t make me out to be the bad guy. I paid my bills. Why should I have to bail your ass out??? I'm tired of this bullshit!

If you think I sound a little bitter, you’re probably right. But you’re the one that’s going to be cleaning out the litter box!

KW

No comments:

Post a Comment